M U S L I M M U S L I M

Saw this by accident....

I searched the keyword "Malaysia",and I'm surprised to see this.Well,I'm not a Muslim,so I kinda 'lost',don't know where to start my comments about Islam lol.However,I hope this video will try and erase those doubtful thoughts of non-believers towards your religion.

By the way,yes,I'm a Malaysian,and a Chinese.

PS:Nice song you have there!!

Blakant responds:

cool, a malaysian.... im a malay + chinese + indian (genetically, seriously) & a muslim. thx for the review!

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

Love it!!

Eventhough this "28 Mansion" thingy reminds me of "Akatsuki" from Naruto and "Organization 13" from Kingdom Hearts,this villians still have something that's original.The story line is superb,not to mention the voice acting.By the way,did Hembra looks like someone in Dragon Ball Z?And why does the Fantastic Four behave like clowns(especially Mr.Fantastic),keeps making me LOL.Thumbs Up!

The Man Who Cant Be Moved The Man Who Cant Be Moved

Like it!!

Though the graphics haven't reach a certain level yet(i know you use photoshop) , but that's the way I like it! Some simple animations could just touch our heart and make us cry ! And well timing for those lyrics, it must been a hard work! Nicely done!

Ninja Dog Ninja Dog

Nice game!!

Not bad, catchy music, cute graphics, and the game itself is quite nice.You should add medals on this game though.

The 1st Day of HighSchool The 1st Day of HighSchool

Not Bad!!

I can see that you like to draw,but you should put more effort in animating.Keep it up!!
By the way,check out my flashs if you have the time,hope you like them.

PS:I kinda ROFL when I see the line : A wild principal attacked!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Yay!I infected Kuala Lumpur!!

Why am I infecting my own country anyway?BTW good job nice game!!

:( sad :( sad

Erm.......

I noticed that is something wrong with the left eye =_=