M U S L I M M U S L I M

Saw this by accident....

I searched the keyword "Malaysia",and I'm surprised to see this.Well,I'm not a Muslim,so I kinda 'lost',don't know where to start my comments about Islam lol.However,I hope this video will try and erase those doubtful thoughts of non-believers towards your religion.

By the way,yes,I'm a Malaysian,and a Chinese.

PS:Nice song you have there!!

Blakant responds:

cool, a malaysian.... im a malay + chinese + indian (genetically, seriously) & a muslim. thx for the review!

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

Love it!!

Eventhough this "28 Mansion" thingy reminds me of "Akatsuki" from Naruto and "Organization 13" from Kingdom Hearts,this villians still have something that's original.The story line is superb,not to mention the voice acting.By the way,did Hembra looks like someone in Dragon Ball Z?And why does the Fantastic Four behave like clowns(especially Mr.Fantastic),keeps making me LOL.Thumbs Up!

The Man Who Cant Be Moved The Man Who Cant Be Moved

Like it!!

Though the graphics haven't reach a certain level yet(i know you use photoshop) , but that's the way I like it! Some simple animations could just touch our heart and make us cry ! And well timing for those lyrics, it must been a hard work! Nicely done!

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

love it!!

you took 20 days to finish this?! Impressive!! Here's my ten, you earned it, btw that rayquaza kinda freaked my out,LOL!

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

Whoa....

1.To tell the truth, when I first saw Pico's family picture, I thought Peter was his son XD.
2.How much ages were between Pico and Peter?Just look at the height and the voice =_=.
3.LOL at the easter egg.
(I am a Malaysian btw sorry for my bad english)

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Mr Jeinu, you rocks!

I like it, EVERYTHING! Nene's new look was the best. Hope Tom see this, so next time he will draw Nene the same way as you did. Btw, here's my 10

8-bit Theater 1 8-bit Theater 1

Lol!

Your GP or your HP?
Man that is classic as ever!

Mario Cut scenes 2 Mario Cut scenes 2

Down the pipe!!

i wish i hav a mario game like tis